activemq-users mailing list archives

From pplive <pplivedot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blob Message is a skin game??? not real ?!??
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 06:43:15 GMT

I change the connection option "copyMessageOnSend" to false, it still
failed..
error :(if the option is true, everything is fine)

Exception in thread "main" javax.jms.JMSException: Connection refused:
connect
	at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:62)
	at
org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQBlobMessage.onSend(ActiveMQBlobMessage.java:166)
	at org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQSession.send(ActiveMQSession.java:1577)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducer.send(ActiveMQMessageProducer.java:226)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.send(ActiveMQMessageProducerSupport.java:240)
	at BlobMessagesQueue.BlobProducer.main(BlobProducer.java:24)
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
	at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(Unknown
Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(Unknown Source)
	at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getOutputStream(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.activemq.blob.DefaultBlobUploadStrategy.uploadStream(DefaultBlobUploadStrategy.java:59)
	at
org.apache.activemq.blob.DefaultBlobUploadStrategy.uploadFile(DefaultBlobUploadStrategy.java:44)
	at org.apache.activemq.blob.BlobUploader.upload(BlobUploader.java:51)
	at
org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQBlobMessage.onSend(ActiveMQBlobMessage.java:163)
	... 4 more