activemq-users mailing list archives

From bbuffone <bbuff...@gmail.com>
Subject Not getting all my messages in an Ajax client
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 12:25:50 GMT

I have started using Active MQ to build an Ajax application and currently
running into problems.   When I publish messages from the client.  All other
clients don't get the message, including the client that sent the message.

I am using ActiveMQ 4.1.1 Tomcat 5.

Here is a the code I am using.

//code that sends the message
amq.sendMessage("xmodify", "mymessage");

//code that creates a listener.
amq.addListener("mylistener", "xmodify", xModifyListener);

The application is a simple chat application I have attached the link to the
application.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12161051/activemq.zip activemq.zip

messages. I have used firebug to check the messages and I don't seem to be
getting any data from the server.

Is there something I am missing with the configuration (activemq.xml)? I use
the one that came in the download.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Bob (Buffone)