activemq-users mailing list archives

From pplive <pplivedot...@gmail.com>
Subject An interesting requirement about Queue-2-Queue transfer...
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 06:35:50 GMT

I am a newcomer of AMQ, and I want to ask whether AMQ supports Queue-2-Queue
transfer?
Okay, here are more details..
Two different machines, Broker A (172.168.25.3) has a Queue
AA(example.queue.a), Broker B(172.168.25.98) has another Queue
BB(example.queue.a).
Now,I want to send a message MSG to AA, and I want AA automatically dispatch
MSG to BB, is it possible ?
Namely,
1. I want AA automatically dispatch all  received messages to BB, while AA
and BB are in different machines.
2. Plus, sometimes, some messages are too large and it will take a long time
to finish transferring, I wonder whether AA will re-transfer the un-finished
message to BB when BB is restarted.
Thanks very much..