activemq-users mailing list archives

From denez <iboud...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Using ActiveMQ into Tomcat
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2007 07:18:36 GMT

Hi all,

To embedded ActiveMQ into Tomcat, i will fallow instruction give me by
Suchitha Koneru in the post "How to monitor ActiveMQ that running on JBoss".
What i would like to know now is :
In my web application i would like to create a implementation of
MessageListener to develop some instruction in the onMessage method to made
some batch in asynchronous mode.
Is that possible and how ?

Thanks in advance for your answer. Please tell me if it's not
understandable.

Regards,
Denez