activemq-users mailing list archives

From ferry97 <vri...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to monitor ActiveMQ that running on JBoss
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:26:28 GMT

Hi,
I search from the help that to monitor the ActiveMQ we can do it from
JConsole.
I run ActiveMQ under JBoss, and I can not find the broker in JConsole.
Anyone know how to monitor ActiveMQ, I understand that we can monitor it
from JBoss' JMX-Console. But I find it is very difficult to read the
message. eg: (when I invoke browseMEssage()) :

[javax.management.openmbean.CompositeDataSupport(compositeType=javax.management.openmbean.
CompositeType(name=org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQTextMessage,items=((itemName=
JMSCorrelationID,itemType=javax.management.openmbean.SimpleType(name=java.lang.String)),
(itemName=JMSDeliveryMode,itemType=javax.management.openmbean.SimpleT.................

Any information appreciated.
Thanks.
Regards,
Ferry