activemq-users mailing list archives

From RobBugh <goglet8...@mypacks.net>
Subject SAN Hardware for Master/Slave Architecture
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 21:39:43 GMT

I'm going to install ActiveMQ in a shared file system Master/Slave
configuration. I see on the ActiveMQ web site that SAN is suggested as the
shared file system. Unfortunately, I don't know much about SAN technology
and what choices I have. Is there anyone using SAN that would be willing to
share what hardware you are using and any pros and cons to using it,
especially as it relates to file level locking?

Regards,
Rob