activemq-users mailing list archives

From wickus <wickus.mar...@db.com>
Subject Messages not being Consumed/Dequeued
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:28:13 GMT

I'm running activema-ra-4.0.2.rar inside JBoss 4.0.5. Everything works fine
when my producer and consumer are running on the same machine. However, when
I produce from standalone process to destination JBoss/ActiveMQ on another
machine, the messages make it onto the queue, but never gets dispatched. The
consumers are normal message driven beans. This is even for a single
message, so load is not the problem. Would be happy to provide additional
information on request... I'm at my wits end here, so any feedback really
appreciated.