activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Viali.Lee" <Viali....@Hotmail.COM>
Subject Transfer binary file from one ActiveMQ to Another?
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 08:43:29 GMT

Preliminary:
1. There is a large binary file (test.zip,100M) in machine A (10.0.0.3), and
an ActiveMQ AA is running.
2. There are another 2 machines B (10.0.0.4) and C (10.0.0.5) .
3. ActiveMQ BB is running on B, and ActiveMQ CC is running on C.

What I want to do is following:
1. send file test.zip to AA (to a queue or else whatever) as a large message
MSG.
2. AA send MSG to BB and CC.
In my opinion, the most difficult part is to send message from one ActiveMQ
to another ActiveMQ...
who could please tell me how to do these ??
Thanks a lot..