activemq-users mailing list archives

From Shane Harvie <shar...@thoughtworks.com>
Subject How do you set the maximum number of consuming threads?
Date Sun, 05 Aug 2007 15:38:31 GMT

Hi, I'm trying to do a performance comparison between JRuby JMS (using
ActiveMQ) and ruby ActiveMessaging.  See this
http://beechbonanza.blogspot.com/2007/07/performance-of-jruby-jms-messaging.html"
link  and the comments for what I have so far.  My problem is that I'm not
really comparing apples with apples.  I need to match the number of threads
that ActiveMQ opens up to call the message handler, with the number of
pollers in ActiveMessagaging.  So my question is how do you set the number
of consuming threads in ActiveMQ?

Thanks in advance

Shane