activemq-users mailing list archives

From TOPPER_HARLEY <TREVOR.HIGG...@ERICSSON.COM>
Subject Re: Running ActiveMQ on a single machine
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 08:42:45 GMT

[quote]"Error creating bean with name
'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService' defined in class path
resource [activemq.xml]: Error setting property values; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid property '-'
of bean class [org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]: Bean property
'-' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the parameter type
of the setter match the return type of the getter? "[/quote]

It looks to me that your XML configuration of the broker has a typo or
something simple like that as it seems to be trying to set a property "-".
You should put you config so we can have a look....

/Tom