activemq-users mailing list archives

From Elber <shah...@hotmail.fr>
Subject Re: Running ActiveMQ on a single machine
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 07:06:54 GMT

I don't know If this error depends from the network connection.

Error:

Now attempting to figure out the type of resource: activemq.xml
ERROR: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService' defined in class
path resource [activemq.xml]: Error setting property values; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid
property '-' of bean class [org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]:
Bean property '-' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the
parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to execute start task. Reason:
with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService' defined in class
path resource [activemq.xml]: Error setting property values; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid
property '-' of bean class [org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]:
Bean property '-' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the
parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:70)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:50)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:105)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:50)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:77)
        at
        at
        at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:213)
        at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:102)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService'
defined in class path resource [activemq.xml]: Error setting property
values; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid property '-'
of bean class [org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]: Bean property
'-' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the parameter type
of the setter match the return type of the getter?
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:975)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:729)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:416)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:245)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:141)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:242)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:156)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:290)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:348)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:64)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:52)
        at
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createApplicationContext(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:91)
        at
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:49)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:65)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:51)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCommand.java:82)
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:47)
        ... 10 more
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid
property '-' of bean class [org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]:
Bean property '-' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the
parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?
        at
org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.setPropertyValue(BeanWrapperImpl.java:751)
        at
org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.setPropertyValue(BeanWrapperImpl.java:608)
        at
org.springframework.beans.AbstractPropertyAccessor.setPropertyValue(AbstractPropertyAccessor.java:49)
        at
org.springframework.beans.AbstractPropertyAccessor.setPropertyValues(AbstractPropertyAccessor.java:74)
        at
org.springframework.beans.AbstractPropertyAccessor.setPropertyValues(AbstractPropertyAccessor.java:57)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:970)
        ... 26 more
ERROR: java.lang.Exception:
with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService' defined in class
path resource [activemq.xml]: Error setting property values; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid
property '-' of bean class [org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]:
Bean property '-' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the
parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?
java.lang.Exception:
with name 'org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService' defined in class
path resource [activemq.xml]: Error setting property values; nested
exception is org.springframework.beans.NotWritablePropertyException: Invalid
property '-' of bean class [org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService]:
Bean property '-' is not writable or has an invalid setter method. Does the
parameter type of the setter match the return type of the getter?
        at
org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:71)