activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Stette" <jan.ste...@gmail.com>
Subject IP address instead of hostname for Peer transport
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 13:09:14 GMT
Hi,

I'm using the peer transport in ActiveMQ to autodiscover and connect a
number of embedded brokers.  One question I have is: is it possible to
configure this so that it uses IP addresses instead of hostnames in the
information exchanged between brokers?  I have a case where a broker
discovers another broker and can connect to it, but the 2nd broker can't
connect back because it attempts to connect using the hostname, which isn't
in DNS.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Regards,
Jan