activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a problem with selectors on queues
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 05:46:10 GMT
I'm not aware of any issues; I wonder if you could wrap up what you're
doing in a little JUnit test case we could tinker with?

Am wondering if its one of the JMS gotchas that we all fall for now
and again, like not starting the connection, or sending from a
transacted session and forgetting to commit() or whatnot. e.g. do you
see the message on the queue with the right header using the web
console/jconsole?

--
James
-------