activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Configure persistence via properties?
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 01:48:04 GMT
I'm configuring ActiveMQ via a BrokerURI and would like to change the
persistenceAdapter to use a data source in jndi.  I don't want to use
a Spring configuration due to the dependency size and I don't want to
pollute the class loader space.  Anyway, I can't seem to find a list
of the properties available to Broker URI or Broker Properties URI.
Is there a list somewhere and specifically how do I make ActiveMQ use
a datasource at say java:resources/MyDB for persistence messages.

Thanks,

-dain