activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Elliotte Harold" <erhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Setting log location
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 20:50:31 GMT
When run on the Unix server a couple of my tests are dying with messages
like this one:

log4j:ERROR setFile(null,true) call failed.
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /activemq-data/activemq.log (No such
file or directory)
	at java.io.FileOutputStream.openAppend(Native Method)

These tests pass on my local windows box, presumably because there
they can write to C:\activemq-data

1. How do I tell ActiveMQ to put th elog in a different location?

2. Shouldn't it go somewhere like /usr/tmp that's likely to be writable by
default anyway?

/activemq-data is a very unusual default location on Unix.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold
erharold@gmail.com