activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Alateras <j...@comware.com.au>
Subject Tests working on W2K not on Linux
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 01:32:27 GMT
Has anybody experienced this problem. I have a series of tests cases for
  a component that uses activemq. They basically use queues, with send
and receiveNoWait. Whereas the tests run without problem on my W2K box I
cannot get them to always complete successfully on the Linux box. The
problem is that occasionally the consumer doesn't see the messages
published by the sender. At this stage i'm not sure whether the problem
is with the sender or the consumer. I am using transacted sessions

Has anyone experienced a similar problem?

cheers
</jima>