activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jim Alateras <j...@comware.com.au>
Subject Re: UnknownHostException on startup
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 07:55:35 GMT
Rob,

Thanks for the reply. It is pretty weird since it just started happening
  . I've tried looking at the net for a resolution but currently no
luck. It's not specific to activemq but more an issue with my w2k box.
Something has changed on my system but i don't know what it is :-(.

cheers
</jima>

P.S. The machine name is Mercury and there is an entry in the windows
equivalent /etc/hosts file.