activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kit Plummer <christopher_plum...@raytheon.com>
Subject Re: AltDeploymentRepository Problem...
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:46:58 GMT

Hey James.

Tried it with both 2.0.7 and 2.0.5 on OS X and getting stumped on this
command:

mvn deploy:deploy
-DaltDeploymentRepository=eMAF.repo::default::file:///Users/kplummer/Development/workspace/maven-repository/

It compiles and installs fine - just won't alt deploy.  To get on with
it, I just copied it out of my local .m2 directory.

Thanks for the help.

Kit