activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Mario Siegenthaler" <msiegentha...@inventsoft.ch>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.0 Web console deployment
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 19:02:53 GMT
That's actually a good question. The path I submitted that contains
the WebConsole README
(https://bugzilla.spamassassin.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1281) also
included a change to the assemblies (windows-bin.xml and unix-bin.xml)
that copied over the war. However this part of the patch apparently
has been lost during the commit to the trunk.

James, was this on purpose or did you overlook this change? I'd be
glad if you could take a look at it.

However you can maven install the activemq-web-console and that'll
create the much desired war.

Mario