activemq-users mailing list archives

From Maximillian Dornseif>
Subject STOMP and /temp-queue/
Date Tue, 31 Jul 2007 06:51:17 GMT

I'm trying to implement RPC over ActiveMQ using the STOMP protocol.  Probably
I'm missing the JMS background to fully understand what is supposed to

My client sends a message to '/queue/rpc.test' with the reply-to header set
to '/temp-queue/rpc.testreply'.
It also subscribes to '/temp-queue/rpc.testreply'.
My server receives the message from '/queue/rpc.test' and sends an answer to

Unfortunately the client never sees the reply. I'm wondering if this is an
issue in my code or if I'm fundamentally wrong in how I use the temp-queue

Any hints?

Maximillian Dornseif