activemq-users mailing list archives

From nick_b <nick.bo...@metoceanengineers.com>
Subject Re: JournalPersistenceAdapter errors
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 01:18:15 GMT

You're suggesting I replace a 4.x deployment with a development snapshot...
right....  I'm totally new to ActiveMQ, so can probably be excused for
finding this sort of solution quite worrying.

You didn't say whether you considered the exception important by the way.
Google doesn't suggest it to be a known issue as you seem to think.  And I'm
not sure why 5.0 would be considered the release target for 4.x issues
either??

What is the issue reference or number you're referring to?