activemq-users mailing list archives

From Pravin Kundal <pravin_kun...@persistent.co.in>
Subject Re: [activemq-user] Application Hanging when Sending JMS Messages
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:44:12 GMT

I am seeing a similar problem where my producer gets unresponsive. I simulate
this by not running a consumer and letting broker get flooded. The producer
application goes unresponsive.

Did tcp settings from the below link work for anyone?
http://activemq.apache.org/tcp-transport-reference.html

I want send() producer method to timeout in say 1 sec, so I am trying to use
the below setings. can anyone confirm?
"trace=true&connectionTimeout=5000&soTimeout=1000";

(connectiontimeout = 5 secs, tcptimeout=1 sec)