activemq-users mailing list archives

From molz <anmol.bha...@gmail.com>
Subject MapMessage receive
Date Tue, 24 Jul 2007 03:15:08 GMT

Hi,
 I have a TopicPublisher publishing a MapMessage or TextMessage in a
persistent mode which I can verify using Jconsole. The mapmessage shows the
map body intact with all the keyvalue pairs I sent across. On the receiver
side I have a durable subscriber which receives the message, however the map
is always empty. I am unsure what the problem is, I could upload some code
snippets if that would help. I am a newbie at JMS so I might be missing
something really obvious.

Thanks,
Anmol