activemq-users mailing list archives

From xinwuqingdao <xinwuqing...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to deploy activemq-web-demo into Tomcat server?
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:31:51 GMT

The activemq-web-demo downloaded directlry internet can be build and run
using mvn jetty:run. But right now, I am try to deploy activemq-web-demo
into Tomcat server. After deploying it to Tomcat, the portfoli example stops
working. Can anyone tell me how to deploy activemq-web-demo into Tomcat?

In the implementation of activemq-web, it used packages from import
org.mortbay.util.ajax.Continuation;
import org.mortbay.util.ajax.ContinuationSupport. Are they from jetty web
server? or which lib needs to be imported?