activemq-users mailing list archives

From happyAMQ <jbend...@olf.com>
Subject Re: Temporary destinations with given destination name
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:16:37 GMT

Hi,

-->do you fancy contributing your plugin to the project?
I would like nothing better than to contribute back to open source.  I will
first have to clear it with the 'suits' at my company.  They have approved
previous  stuff.

-->if (d.destinationStats.messages == 0 && d.destinationStats.consumers ==
0) {
I would also need to check if a destination has any producers before
removing the destination,  but this is not part of destinationStats.  Think
of the case where a process is up and running but might send a message on a
topic that no one at a point is time is listening on - I can't remove that
destination.

Jason