activemq-users mailing list archives

From happyAMQ <>
Subject Re: Temporary destinations with given destination name
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 21:56:01 GMT

This sounds ideal.  Can you point me to some docs on how to write a plugin?
Would I be using the same JMX method to delete the destinations in this

-->  Another option is to write a little broker plugin to eagerly delete
any broker-side destinations which are not being used by any clients
within some time period. e.g. if no client uses a particular
destination within say 10 seconds (and the destination is empty), then
just zap it.