activemq-users mailing list archives

From nkiesel <nkie...@tbdnetworks.com>
Subject AQ4.1.1: _lots_ of "Peer disposed" errors
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 16:49:51 GMT

Hi,
I'm trying to use a simple network of broker s with 2 embedded brokers and
persistent queues.  I see lots of the following exceptions:

2007-07-09 09:43:26,498 ERROR
[org.apache.activemq.network.DurableConduitBridge] Failed to add static
destination queue://
secondary.manual
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportDisposedIOException: Peer
(vm://prim#211) disposed.
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.oneway(VMTransport.java:86)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:47)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.oneway(ResponseCorrelator.java:60)
        at
org.apache.activemq.network.DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.addSubscription(DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.java:451)
        at
org.apache.activemq.network.DurableConduitBridge.setupStaticDestinations(DurableConduitBridge.java:64)
        at
org.apache.activemq.network.DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.startLocalBridge(DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.java:241)

and

2007-07-09 09:43:37,259 ERROR
[org.apache.activemq.network.DurableConduitBridge] Failed to add static
destination queue://secondary.tbd.com
org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportDisposedIOException: Transport
disposed.
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.oneway(VMTransport.java:74) at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:47)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.oneway(ResponseCorrelator.java:60)
        at
org.apache.activemq.network.DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.addSubscription(DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.java:451)
        at
org.apache.activemq.network.DurableConduitBridge.setupStaticDestinations(DurableConduitBridge.java:64)
        at
org.apache.activemq.network.DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.startLocalBridge(DemandForwardingBridgeSupport.java:241)

I'm trying to solve that for a week now with various configuration changes
but no success. Please, if anybody knows what goes on here, enlighten me!

Best,
  Norbert