activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sandeep Chayapathi <sand...@wssource.com>
Subject Re: Slave broker still accepts connections from MessageProducer
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 16:00:19 GMT

Hi,

 What does the activemq.log say, on both you master and slave servers ?

 With "randomize=false", your client will connect to the servers in the same
order and failover if they don't get a connection.

 Not sure if its a bug with failover or the configuration, but the slave
should reject connection. Maybe you should be connecting to the master
server first and then failover to the slave.

- Sandeep