activemq-users mailing list archives

From Henk van Voorthuijsen <voo...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Trying to get started: how do I configure Tomcat to run ActiveMQ?
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 15:39:35 GMT

After downloading ActiveMQ 4.1.1, I managed to sucessfully run it as
stand-alone.
As a following step, I tried to get Tomcat to start the same process - and
that's where I get lost!

I have tried adding a ConnectionFactory and Queue to the
<GlobalNamingResources> element, and they do show up on the resource page of
the Tomcat manager, but so far I can see no processes being started.

A step-by-step description of how to do this would be much appreciated.

Henk van Voorthuijsen

PS. My configuration:
Windows XP
Tomcat 5.5.17