activemq-users mailing list archives

From devilabit <tj.bros...@gmail.com>
Subject activemq bean not referenced
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 11:25:30 GMT

Hi,

In the following extract of one of my spring application context files I am
getting a warning that the referenced bean jmsFactory is not found.
Unfortunately I am a newbie in this area so I don't know where to start. Is
this a problem with the springide or could it be the apachemq xsd?

I am using springide 2 with eclipse 3.3 and WST.

<beans
xmlns:amq="http://activemq.org/config/1.0"
http://www.springframework.org/schem...-beans-2.0.xsd
http://activemq.org/config/1.0
http://activemq.apache.org/snapshot-schema/activemq-core-5.0-SNAPSHOT.xsd">

<amq:broker useJmx="true" persistent="false">
<amq:managementContext>
<amq:managementContext connectorPort="1099"
jmxDomainName="org.apache.activemq"/>
</amq:managementContext>
<amq:transportConnectors>
<amq:transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:0"/>
<amq:transportConnector name="stomp" uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/>
</amq:transportConnectors>
</amq:broker>

<amq:connectionFactory id="jmsFactory" brokerURL="vm://localhost"/>

<bean id="jmsTemplate" class="org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate">
<property name="connectionFactory">
<bean class="org.springframework.jms.connection.SingleCo nnectionFactory">
<property name="targetConnectionFactory" ref="jmsFactory"/>
</bean>
</property>
</bean>
</beans>