activemq-users mailing list archives

From ananner <aman.nan...@mxi.com>
Subject How to configure a Message Converter with a JMS Message Bridge?
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 21:05:32 GMT

Hi,

I am configuring an outgoing JMS bridge between ActiveMQ and IBM MQSeries.
Messages that are bridged over to MQSeries need to have an extra JMS
property added on to the message header (the "JMS_IBM_Format" header).
Looking through the JMS Bridge documentation, it seems that message
converters can be configured for the bridge, and so this seems like the best
way to add this header.

However, I cannot find any documentation on how to configure a Message
Converter.  I figure it is just a custom class that implements an interface,
but I don't know which interface.   Does anybody know how to do this?

Thanks,
Aman