activemq-users mailing list archives

From ashforduniversity <wes...@ashford.edu>
Subject ActiveMQ not receiveing msgs over 10KB?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 17:01:51 GMT

Hello,
We have ActiveMQ running and we are using Stomp.php to push messages on to
it. We have alwways had success until we had the need to send data larger
than 10KB which does not get accepted by ActiveMQ at all? We ahve proven
that the stomp.php can send any amount of data regardless of size. I have
read that ActiveMQ does not have a message size limit and that its bound to
the RAM? If so, does anyone know why we dont get messages larger than 10KB?
Thanks
Wesley