activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Jan Stette" <>
Subject ActiveMQ Dropping Connections
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:55:20 GMT
I'm currently trying to incorporate ActiveMQ 4.1.1 into a project (Java 6,
tested on Windows XP so far).

We're seeing a lot of cases in the logs where ActiveMQ is apparently
dropping and re-establishing connections.  This is with only two JVMs,
running on a single host, "peer" transport, setting up TCP connections
between JVMs and clients in each JVM connecting to the embedded broker..  It
seems to happen when the processes are heavily loaded - even when there is
no messaging going on!

Is there some kind of watchdog thread or timeout that is causing this to
happen?  How can I configure this to be less agressive in bouncing