activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Out of memory errors
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:49:29 GMT
What version of ActiveMQ are you using? Using topics/queues? Do you
have slow consumers?

When using the journal, it always writes messages to the journal then
checkpoints them later on to persistent store. If you want a high
throughput (say 3000 messages/second for persistent messages) then I'd
recommend the journal.