activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How connect activemq server behind firewall or NAT
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 08:35:20 GMT
On 6/12/07, laofuzhou <yongjun.zhou@td-tech.com> wrote:

> I meet the problem.
> The client want to connect the remote activemq server that is behind NAT.
> 1: The client ip is 10.59.1.99, and the NAT WAN IP is 10.59.1.1.
> 2: The activemq server ip is 192.168.167.89 and the NAT LAN IP is
> 192.168.167.63.
> 3: I have set the NAT Port 1099/61616 to 192.168.167.89
> When the client connect the activemq server, it get exception about
> connection timed out.

You need to run an ActiveMQ broker which is visible; then the activemq
server behind NAT connects to it; then your client connets to the
broker which is visible. Try setting up a one-way store & forward
network (from NAT to the visible broker)
http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html

--
James
-------