activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recommended version of ActiveMQ?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 11:14:22 GMT
On 5/30/07, Tom Samplonius <tom@samplonius.org> wrote:

>   Ok, but Stomp is buggy in 4.1.1.  ActiveMQ 4.1.1 loses un-acknowledged messages if
your consumer crashes without sending a DISCONNECT message.

>   So, I guess I need to use a 4.2-SNAPSHOT, but which vintage is not going to burn me
(too bad)?

As soon as the 4.2 is released I"d recommend moving to that.

>   Right out of the gate, 4.2 is unable to count how many messages are in persistent storage
on startup.  But that bug is just annoying.

As was said in a different thread; you can disable the AMQStore and
use the stable JDBC/Journal persistence.

--
James
-------