activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Harry Co" <harryco.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Dead letter policy on ActiveMQ 4.0.2
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:54:30 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to run activeMQ broker with a destination policy configured to a
dead letter. I picked up the *IndividualDeadLetterViaXmlTest *shipped with
activemq test packages.

I have a producer sending messages on topic org.apache.myTestTopic, no
consumer on that topic and a consumer waiting for messages on
Test.DLQ.org.apache.myTestTopic.

Messages I send to the concrete topic still on that topic and never got
forwarded to dead letter topic even queue (i.e
Test.DLQ.org.apache.myTestTopic).

Is this a known issue? Do I have to move to another version of activemq?
What I'm doing wrong?

TIA,

Harry

*Broker configuration*