activemq-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Deribas <thisaddressisnotm...@td.selfip.net>
Subject Re: Building ActiveMQ CPP on openSUSE 10.2 x86_64
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:10:05 GMT
Hello,

Albert Strasheim said the following on 12.06.2007 15:25:

>> I've noticed there was warning message regarding AM_PATH_CPPUNIT macro
>> shown before error message. So I just commented out line containing
>> AM_PATH_CPPUNIT in configure.ac file. And it fixed the problem.
>
> The macro might become available if you install the cppunit-devel
> package. Could you give it a try? If it works, I'll update the wiki.

Thanks Albert, you're right. But it looks strange for me that macro used
to check presence of package is included in this package itself ;-)

Also I've noticed the following warnings are shown when I run autogen.sh:

src/test/Makefile.am:104: `CXXFLAGS' is a user variable, you should not
override it;
src/test/Makefile.am:104: use `AM_CXXFLAGS' instead.

--
Oleg