activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Nathan Mittler" <nathan.mitt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating C++ Client with MDB
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 11:23:58 GMT
That would be my guess (use "topic/SciTegic") ... the problem of creating
topics vs using pre-existing ones should not be a non-issue.  All
topics/queues in ActiveMQ are dynamic, so it doesn't matter how you create
them (from the client-side or server-side).  So long as the names are the
same, it should work.