activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4.1.1 Unix binary does not download
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 04:16:33 GMT
On 6/5/07, huntc <huntc@internode.on.net> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Firstly, what an exciting project this is. I can't wait to use it.
>
> I've been having some Mac OS X Safari download issues of the binary Unix
> distro for 4.1.1. When I download it it comes through as about 3k in size.
> This is clearly wrong. This 4.1.0 binary for Unix downloads and runs
> sweetly.
>
> Firefox under Mac OS X downloads it fine. :-) I suspect something going
> astray with page redirection...
>
> Here's the page I'm using for downloading:
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-411-release.html

Yeah it appears to be an issue with redirection in Safari. In Firefox,
I'm able to see the page that allows you to choose a mirror for
downloading whereas in Safari I am not. It just starts downloading
from the URL you pasted above and it gunzips it automatically, too.
:-/

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/