activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Suchitha Koneru \(sukoneru\)" <sukon...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: access to embedded broker
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 02:45:12 GMT
I did  a netstat at the command prompt and I got the following output

 TCP    sukoneru-wxp:61716     sukoneru-wxp.amer.cisco.com:0  LISTENING

There by clearly, the broker has started , but derby db did not start
due to which a connection cannot be established to the broker.

The following exception was also raised in regard to derby db
 at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Util.java)
 at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Util.java)
 at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Util.java)
 at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.newSQLException(EmbedConnecti
on.java)
 at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.bootDatabase(EmbedConnection.
java)
 at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.<init>(EmbedConnection.java)
 at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection20.<init>(EmbedConnection20.ja
va)
 at
org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection30.<init>(EmbedConnection30.ja
va)
 at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver30.getNewEmbedConnection(Driver30.java)
 at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver169.connect(Driver169.java)
 at
org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource.getConnection(EmbeddedDataSourc
e.java)
 at
org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDataSource.getConnection(EmbeddedDataSourc
e.java)

So  is this a known error or am I missing something in the
configuration. The derby DB did not start , when I tried to use an
embedded broker.
Please let me know,
Thank you,
Suchitha.