activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Elliotte Harold" <erhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disabling System.err logging
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 15:08:59 GMT
On 6/13/07, James Strachan <james.strachan@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 6/13/07, Elliotte Harold <erharold@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I'm starting a JMS application using test first development, as is my
> habit.
>
> > 1. How do I turn this off (short of redirecting System.err to /dev/null,
> > which I can do if I have to)
>
> You can disable it via adding this to the conf/log4j.properties file
> to disable all INFO level logging for activemq...
>
> log4j.logger.org.apache.activemq=WARN

Where should I put that relative to my project's classpath? I've added the
activemq jar and other jars I seem to need to my lib directory. Where does
conf/log4j.properties go?

Also, I've only added commons-logging-1.2.1.jar to my classpath. I have not
added log4j yet, so is this really accurate? Something's logging, but I'm
not sure it's log4j.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold
erharold@gmail.com