activemq-users mailing list archives

From Manuel Teira <mte...@tid.es>
Subject JMX Console and deleted messages
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:41:49 GMT
Hello.

I've found that the JMX exposed operation browseAsTable() for a Queue
MBean, is giving me access to already delivered and deleted messages of
the queue. I wonder if this is a bug, since those messages should be
stored somewere, producing undesired memory consumption.

I'm using amq 4.2-SNAPSHOT, with an Oracle backend and no journal. The
ACTIVEMQ_MSGS have zero entries, but I'm able to browse the already
delivered messages (the Queue attribute QueueSize is zero).

Is this a bug, or the expected behaviour?

Regards.