activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tom Samplonius <...@samplonius.org>
Subject Re: setDeleteAllMessagesOnStartup(true) and MySql
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 04:49:30 GMT

----- "Raffaele" <r.gambelli@prismasw.it> wrote:

> To accomplish this can I use setDeleteAllMessagesOnStartup(true) on
> startup
> or have I to use specific SQL delete statement on activemq DB?

  You should look into the URI configuration.  You can set certain Xbean config options on
the command line.  You just need to include the "deleteAllMessagesOnStartup="true"" attribute
in the broker tag.

  XBean reference:

http://activemq.apache.org/xbean-xml-reference-41.html

  So on the command line, just add the "...?deleteAllMessagesOnStartup=true" to the command-line.

  See:

http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-command-line-tools-reference.html

It seems odd, that you can use a config file, and then use the URI config method to over-ride
some attributes.  Or maybe you can?

Tom