activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tom Samplonius <...@samplonius.org>
Subject Re: Pythin and MapMessage
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2007 07:10:15 GMT

----- "Albert Strasheim" <fullung@gmail.com> wrote:
> P.S. My previous suggestion still stands: if you want to use
> PyActiveMQ
> with MapMessage, you need to use the Openwire wire format.

  Good suggestion.  Especially, since Stomp has some bugs in ActiveMQ, not just just in the
C++ library.  Does anyone know of an OpenWire client for PHP?

  Password authentication doesn't work for Stomp (4.1.1+) right now, so turning Stomp on,
is a big security hole.  And Stomp 4.1.1 will lose unacked Stomp messages, if the client exits
without a disconnect.  This is fixed in current snapshots though.

Tom