activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Mario Siegenthaler" <msiegentha...@inventsoft.ch>
Subject Re: access to embedded broker
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2007 17:50:13 GMT
I don't know why your derby failed to start. Reasons I can think of are:
* non-writeable directory where activemq tries to create the derby
data-directory. I'd check the directory you start tomcat from and the
tomcat directory itself.
* some missing classes for derby, althought the derbydb is included in
the amq-jar, so that shouldn't happen

Could you include the complete log that's produced during the tomcat startup?

You could also try to configure your broker with an activemq.xml
(vm://localhost?brokerConfig=xbean:activemq.xml) and then specify an
explicit data directory in the xml.

Mario