activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Mario Siegenthaler" <msiegentha...@inventsoft.ch>
Subject Re: access to embedded broker
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 21:57:12 GMT
Did you check the "Sharing embedded broker across webapp
contexts"-thread (last week)? This was the exact same problem and
serveral possible solutions (at least one of them I tested
personally).
Easy way: put the activemq in the common/lib and just let the to
webapps connect to vm://localhost. Ways you can add a tcp-Connector to
this broker are described in the other thread or in the
vm-tp-reference
(http://activemq.apache.org/vm-transport-reference.html)

Mario