activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tom Samplonius <...@samplonius.org>
Subject Re: Has anyone experienced major kaha failure?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 21:16:59 GMT

  I have.  Just "kill -9" the java process to simulate a power failure.  Try various producer
and consumer combinations.

  In certain circumstances ActiveMQ will not be able to auto-recover, because it tries to
access a file that should not be there (ie data--2).  There is a bug in the code, where an
extra hyphen is added to the pathname (it should be data-2) in some cases.