activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tom Samplonius <...@samplonius.org>
Subject Re: Defining queue in activemq.xml
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2007 00:23:19 GMT

----- "Jonas Lim" <jlim@exist.com> wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> Here's the link on startup destinations
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/configure-startup-destinations.html
>
> Regards,
> Jonas

  Tahnks, I eventually found that page, and I linked the configuring queues page to that page.

  The Wiki needs a lot of work, especially to connect different tracks of information together.
 For the section on security never used to tell you what the syntax is was specifying queues/topics.
 After much digging, I found that that magic search keyword is "wildcard", and I linked the
security and wildcard pages, so it is easy to see how the topic follows.

  And it is bit weird that the correct attribute is "physicalName", not "name".  If you just
use "name", you get a null pointer exception.  There is still no documentation anywhere on
what the "name" attribute means.

Tom