activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tom Samplonius <...@samplonius.org>
Subject Re: Getting Stomp support to a usable state...
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2007 02:22:08 GMT

----- "PieterN" <servicemix@internethoofdkantoor.nl> wrote:

> Patch:
> ---
> ../../../activemq-snapshot/src/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/transport/stomp/ProtocolConverter.java

  I've tried this patch, and it doesn't change anything.  Stomp clients can still connect
with any username, and subscribe to any queue, and get messages, or send messages to any queue.

  I've set the log level to Debug, and I don't see anything special in the logs either.

  I don't know what the plans are for ActiveMQ 5.0, which is supposed to ship "soon", but
I hope Stomp support is fixed by then.

Tom